Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fahrenheit 451 Post 5: Conclusion (Final)

Fahrenheit 451 gave what I believe to be a very possible outcome of the world. The book doesn't qualify as science-fiction. More like science-this-could-really-happen. He predicted a few things. Take the seashells, for example. We now have earbuds that some keep in their ears constantly, listening to the messages of the world, whether it be in music, podcast, or live radio talk shows. As far as the living room family, I have a 120" screen in my home that my family watches movies on all the time. We're not addicted by any means, and there's only one screen (not one on all four walls), but you get the idea. Bradbury wrote this book in the 50's. He was just a genius, as far as I'm concerned. Fahrenheit 451 is written in such an artistic way that the reader feels like he's in the moment. Reading it is an experience. I hope you'll read this book and get a glimpse into the possible future.

No comments:

Post a Comment